Today’s video is all about the ‘So in Love’ stamp set and matching Thinlits. I am so in love with the framelits – they’re so beautifully delicate. Once you’ve watched the video, have a look below at the card I’ve made using the thinlits.
And now for my take:
- I’ve chosen to use super soft colours to create this elegant look – Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Soft Sky with Early Espresso for the sentiment.
- The card base is Soft Sky
- Cut a panel of Very Vanilla (14.5 x 10.5cm)
- Cut two of the detailed panels from Soft Sky and attach to each side of the Very Vanilla panel. Adhere on the back using snail adhesive and in the centre using the fine tip glue pen
- Stamp the sentiment (from the Blooms & Wishes set in the Annual Catalogue) in Early Espresso and punch using a circle punch (or you can use a die). Punch a larger circle in Crumb Cake and adhere the two circles together.
- Adhere where the ‘lace’ panels meet using Dimensionals and finish off with a Falling in Love embellishment
To purchase the supplies needed to make this card, simply visit my 24/7 Online Shop. Use the Hostess Code to receive an extra ‘Thank You’ from me. Plus, remember that if your order goes above £45 you can choose a FREE gift from our exclusive Saleabration products.
I’ll have some Valentine themed projects for you over the next few days so make sure to check back soon…