This week’s video is all about the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits dies. They’re perfect for your Valentine’s day projects and all year round!! Check it out and then have a look at the card I’ve made using them.
And here’s my version:
- Cut the heart from Whisper White cardstock – I highly recommend using the Precision Base Plate for this die as it’s extremely detailed
- Paint over the entire heart using Clear Wink of Stella (you can’t see it in the photo but it adds a beautiful shimmer to it)
- The flowers are cut from Early Espresso cardstock and stuck to the heart using glue dots.
- Cut a 14.5 x 10.5 cm panel in Mint Macaron and adhere the heart using the Fine Tip Glue Pen
- Stamp the sentiment from the Grateful Bunch stamp set in Early Espresso
- Wrap some linen thread around the panel twice and knot at the front
- Adhere the panel to a Whisper White card base using snail adhesive
- Finish with some pearls in the centres of the flowers
To purchase the supplies needed to make this card, simply visit my 24/7 Online Shop. Use the Hostess Code to receive an extra ‘Thank You’ from me. Plus, remember that if your order goes above £45 you can choose a FREE gift from our exclusive Saleabration products.