So, the other day I shared a super simple card we made at my Open House last week. Click here to see it. We used the wonderful new ‘Beautiful You’ stamp set but I wanted to share another card with you today. It uses exactly the same layout but a completely different stamp set. This time, I’m using the ‘Hey Chick’ stamp set, which is one of the FREE sets available with every order of £45 as part of our Saleabration promotion, which runs until 31st March. You can’t buy this one! The images are so cute and fun.
Like I said, to make this one is super simple:
- Use a Melon Mambo Card Base (half a sheet of A4 card folded in half)
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 10cm x 14cm
- Stamp the outline image in the bottom right corner using Basic Black ink (Tip: stamp quite close to the edge so you can get the border to go ‘through’ the image)
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black
- Colour the image using your choice of Markers, Watercolouring or our brand new Watercolour Pencils. I’ve used So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo and Pool Party markers and blended using our blender pen
- Using a 0.5 Project Life Journalling Pen, draw the border by hand, as you can see in the picture. This line in meant to be uneven so don’t try to make it straight! Add some dots to the corners as shown
- Attach the panel to the base using Dimensionals
To get your hands on this set, simply place an order for £45 or more (before postage) in my 24/7 Online Shop Make sure to add this month’s Hostess Code to get an extra ‘Thank You’ from me.